- 500g Greek yoghurt
- 250g strawberries
- Icing sugar to taste, or honey or Panela
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 12 strands (approx) saffron
- A few extra strawberries to decorate
- Pistachios and almond sliver to finish
- With a hand blitzer, beat the strawberries adding a little icing sugar to create a coulis.
- Mix the cardamom and saffron into the yoghurt, and add a little sweetener. Add the coulis leaving a little behind to add on top afterwards.
- Let cool.
- Serve in bowls or glasses, finishing with some sliced strawberries, almonds and pistachios.