In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the details of the owner of the website are detailed below:
Name: Anjalina Chugani
PURPOSE OF THE WEB PAGE:
Anjalina Chugani (hereinafter the Provider) is a natural person dedicated to gastronomy. She conducts workshops and cooking courses. Likewise, has created a thematic blog to which, to access it, it is essential to subscribe to it.
This legal notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the website: www.anjalinachugani.com
The access and / or use of this website attributes to the person who performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this Legal Notice, as well as the particular conditions that, where appropriate, complement, in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION:
In general, the relations between Anjalina Chugani and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Also, the user expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and content and on the interpretation, application, compliance or breach of the established herein. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, the User expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond, submitting to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS:
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Anjalina Chugani.
The user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the contents of this site, it is prohibited:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners;
– Any infringement of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
– Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
– Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those that are made available to users as well as those that are routinely used in the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the Website.
Anjalina Chugani may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website.
The provider reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to this information to certain users.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
For the purpose of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify such circumstance to Anjalina Chugani indicating:
* Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
* Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
* Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
* Express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The trademarks, trade names, distinctive signs and contents of the web page (understood by these as merely enunciative texts, graphics and icons, video and / or audio elements, source codes, etc.) are property of Anjalina Chugani or, where appropriate, from third parties. The graphic trademarks are all registered trademarks and their reproduction or use without the authorisation of their owner is prohibited. The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents contributed by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
As a result, access to the Website does not confer any right on the User and its use and reproduction, total or partial, without the express permission of Anjalina Chugani is prohibited.
However, the User is authorised to provide links that lead to the Website provided that:
1) Proof of the identity of its owner.
2) The link can only be linked to the main or home page, without reproducing it in any way.
3) Anjalina Chugani brand or any other distinctive sign that may confuse the ownership of the Web page that establishes the link is not used.
4) The pages or sites of the Network through which the link is made must not violate the moral, public order and good customs and must be respectful of the principles of non-discrimination and respect for the dignity of the person, the protection of youth and childhood and, in general, all those included in article 8 of the LSSICE.
In any case, any alteration of the Web page that may affect its current design and content is prohibited.
CONTENT OF THE WEB AND LINKS:
The provider assumes no responsibility for the information contained in web pages of third parties that can be accessed by, “links” or links from any web page owned by Anjalina Chugani. The presence of, “links” or links on the web pages of the provider is for informational purposes only and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. Consequently, the User will access under their sole responsibility their respective contents and conditions of use.
For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
Anjalina Chugani does not grant any guarantee nor is liable, in any case, for damages of any kind that could be caused by:
– Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
– The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Website and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users;
– The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
– Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website, as well as the non-compliance by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided. to the users through the website.
The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.